Thursday, March 02, 2017
The Death of Love (poetry)
"The Death of Love" is a poem I wrote this morning and put into a video. The poem came to me while pondering the anti-human policies of the Trump Administration.
The poem began with the idea that when people are young and full of life and a hope for the future that love and brotherhood are goals and attributes worth pursuing.
I've seen it all to often that when people get broken down by the cares of life that love and brotherhood are considered to be something like a good suit not often worn.
- Public Service Issue: Learn about encryption
- Sock Puppets: The Presidents from Reagan To Rump (...
- The Trump Scam Revealed In 1950's TV Show
- One Turtle And A Few Daffodils
- Painting With Raindrops And Light
- "Astoria Blues" New video and song.
- It's Only Up From Here: poetry video
- The Death of Love (poetry)
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (97)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)
- ► 2008 (27)