Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Co-incidences Involving Interdependent Entities



I just began with a doodle. I took a random picture from my collection and began to monkey with it. The picture I chose is below.



From the image above the one below was taken.





Making pictures in this way is terribly relaxing. The mind and body linkage in the creative process encourages a spontaneous concentration of attention. It is a refreshing sensation to be so fully engaged in the process. The result of simply following what develops can often be startling. I tend to think there is a connection made with the unconscious mind such as in automatic writing. The whole process seems somewhat magical to me.


I made a video utilizing some of the developments as I tinkered with the images. You can see it by clicking here.

All work done by David H. Roche (C) 2012

A Clear Running Water state of mind


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.