Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Heron Stopped For Breakfast

The heron showed up this morning at the same time I went out to the pond. He had come for breakfast. It was an unusually bright sunny morning and the bird wafted down onto the half submerged tree where it likes to hunt.

I was on the opposite side of the pond but went to get my camera and went around the pond. I got some good shots of the bird.







Notice the little black bird. I have observed their purpose in life is to act as irritants to every other bird. They serve the other birds the way mosquitoes serve mankind.


I made a video of the photo series I snapped and added some music a friend arranged and played. You can watch A Heron Stopped For Breakfast by clicking.


The images below are offered for sale. Clicking on the image will take you to Zazzle.com where you can purchase a print of any standard size with the choice of a variety of frames



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.