Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

In The Twinkling Of An Eye (illustrations inspired by the bible)


In The Twinkling Of An Eye: artwork inspired by 1 Corinthians 15.  

I generally begin with a simple picture and end up with something very different and hardly reminiscent of what I started with.

Approaching the task randomly with no clear idea or goal in mind allows the finished product to have a hand in producing itself. In some ways each change I make points to the next change I will make and in that way the image builds itself.



I like the way that works. At some point in the process the video is itself and it has a name.  That is usually toward the end of the putting together process. 

Sometimes names are hard to come up with.

  

This video developed from the image of an angel and went from there as I experimented making changes to it.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.