Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ban GMO Pet Food

My cat Kali got out and was gone for a week.  When she came back she was wild and disorientated. You can see what happened to her in the second picture below.  


It turns out a GMO company grabbed her and fed her with their pet food. She resisted and escaped but not before gouging out the eyes of two lab technicians. Good for you Kali!  Even though she's back she's just not the same as can be seen in the following picture.




She told me they force fed her at first and that the food tasted very good and she ate a lot.  But now she has three heads,one of them sticking out of her ass. Suppose the heads represent Republicans and Democrats.  She's practically ready to be President. Is the the third head coming out of her ass the Tea Party candidate to be Ben Carson?

Ban GMO's for the sake of your beloved pets. I''m sick at heart about this. She is politically neutral and this imposition on her is just plain wrong.  If a politician supports GMO's they must be put out to pasture and relieved of duties. 



I'm proud of Kali for surviving all she's been through, but I can't bring myself to pet all three of her heads.


(C) 2014 David H. Roche

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.