Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day Trip To Ilwaco





Ilwaco is a small community that has a strong natural connection with the Pacific Ocean and the Columbia River.  The locale is a picturesque setting on the water's edge.  While not big in size Ilwaco has a goodly number of unique shops and places to eat and drink. 



The Pacific Ocean and the Columbia River are awe inspiring.  So in this land of rain and clouds I decided immediately upon seeing 100 percent sunlight to go across the river and take some pictures. 



I got a real good sunburn and some fairly good pictures. I snapped the one below with my phone camera while on the bus overlooking Marine Drive. 






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.