Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Peaches (a poem about enjoying peaches)


I wrote this poem several years ago. Buying peaches recently I remembered the poem and took pictures of the peaches. I had wished to do this previously but had neither the peaches or the software or ability to use the software.

I pulled out the poem today, originally written in 2007 I believe, and edited it to the point it is seen here.

Peaches

Colors of sunrise in mist
their fragrance
makes me stop
and take one in my hand
as I pass;

soft and fleshy,
sweet juice gushes in rivulets
through my beard
dripping onto my boots

Mmmm.

I put together some pictures to go with the poem in the video below.





All work by David H. Roche (C) 2012

a Clear Running Water state of mind

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.