Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bird Brain and other art From February 2015





"Bird Brain" is what I call the first image below.  I was surprised how this result came from the materials on hand.  You can see what I began with above. I called it 'me doubled' because that is basically what it is.  It was fun to work with. I surprised myself when "Bird Brain" resulted.




I began with a face from a photograph of my own face.  I just began to doodle and morph the original image and the face gave me a number of different 'looks'. I made a few in this series.  Each one has it's own individual 'feel' to it.  





"Beginning to End" is the name of the video below. 




"The Haves and the Have Not's."



"Chapel of the Last Resort" is a whimsical, dark, look for meaning in life but ends on a positive note.



Art and video by David H. Roche (C) 2015

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.