Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Got A Little Angry This Morning After Reading About Kristen Lindsey

The woman in the news story, Kristen Lindsey, killed a cat with her bow and arrow.  She was so proud of her activity she posted a picture herself holding a cat with an arrow through it's neck. Guess what her occupation is.  Kristen Lindsey was at the time of the killing of the cat employed as a veterinarian 

That's a mind blower isn't it?  It makes me happy she did not become a medical doctor. Just imagine what she might be shooting in Texas if logic follows logic. Her employer canned her ass. Apparently they felt it was not a good representation of their business.  Good for them, I'd certainly think twice before allowing Kristen Lindsey to treat my cats.

I have six cats. Four of the cats were feral like the one killed for sport and fun by Kristen Lindsey. (see update below the cat was not feral it was a neighbors pet) I rescued most of my cats after seeing how hard the life of a feral cat was.  It was quite an adventure and I had as much fun and learned a lot just like Kristen Lindsey.  However she and I learned different things.

This is Kali from the first litter of rescued kittens. I didn't get her inside soon enough and her feral nature lingered for a long time, but now she will come in and sleep with me during the night.




Below is Mama Cat with a litter that was born inside.






Some of Mama Cat's Kittens were taken by a 

local veterinarian and instead of using them for

target practice the good doctor found homes for 

them.  I kept two of the litter.  Imp and Little 

One. They're my buddies now. 


All of these kittens are descendants of the 

Yellow Tomcat. The Yellow Tomcat came to

my porch and I began to feed him. A valuable 

lesson began to be taught to me. 


I had no previous experience with feral cats.

Feral cats  are not domesticated cats who no 

longer have a home with a human family. Feral

cats are wild animals.  Their wild feral nature is 

residual in them and it leaves by degrees. It 

requires patience and compassion to live with 

cats which are rescued in this way.


Below is a photographic tribute to the Yellow 

Tomcat. He met his fate along the side of the 

road. Before that he would show up bloody and 

limping. Feral cats have a hard life. Humans can

have compassion on them or they can treat 

them like Kristen Lindsey the unemployed 

veterinarian does. Enjoy the video I made in 

memory of the Yellow Tomcat.



Update:  It seems that the cat hunted down and 

shot by Kristen Lindsey was a family pet.    Oh 

well, the cat whose name was 'Tiger' is dead 

and the veterinarian will,hopefully,never be

allowed to treat an animal again.

Ms. Lindsey truly peed in her chili.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.