Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Morning Walk September 28, 2016 (video)

Well I was up before sunrise and I glanced briefly at the morning headlines.  




A mentally ill person had his needs attended to by the police, he is no longer suffering.

Trump and Clinton still wish to run my life. (I'll be voting for Jill Stein)

The masses in Syria are still pleading with the world to leave them alone and stop massacring them.  

It made me sick and feeling down so I took my medicine and went for a walk in order to shake the disgusting details of the news from my memory.  Too much of a bad thing is not good for me, but a little bit clues me in as to what to avoid and what to incorporate into my life.









No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.