Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Spirit



I began with the photograph of a leaf with a rain drop gleaming with light.


I had fun with the picture and liked the theme that appeared. The resuting images are all the product of manipulating the original image. (with the exception of the addition of the bird and moon.) Any change to the image came from the use of various tools creating the changes. Once again I am prompted to marvel at the content hidden in the ordinary moment.

I thought the title "Spirit" was appropriate.










postscript:

I thought I was done, but looked out the window. It has been raining and ducks have been swimming in the front yard. The wind came up and ripped cherry blossoms off the tree. Some fell in the puddle that was the driveway. I made the following video of cherry blossom petals floating on the water. It came out ok, click here to take a look.


All images and text (C) 2012 David H. Roche

a Clear Running Water state of mind



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.