Thursday, August 08, 2013
Vertigo: video and poetry
I began with black and white triangles and added a background. After working on the outlines of the triangles and changing their shape.
The result produces the sensation of a leaf slipping back and forth on air currents on it's way to the ground from the branch. Below is a poem I wrote a while ago. There have been many changes to it and this form has changed from the time I put it on the paper here. The artwork I made a couple days ago. The music in the video is by Bill Canino.
The locust drops its leaves
one by one.
Simply crafted yellow air foils,
in the slight,
fall to the ground.
8/09/05 © David H. Roche
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (97)
- Attempted Jailbreak at the Kitten Hatchery
- Vision Quest
- Getting It On With the Fire People ( a video)
- Building An Image To The Beast ( a video)
- Ode to Carbon: a dirge for the human family
- I AM UR2
- Quest for the Kingdom
- Leaving Babylon for the Endless Sabbath
- "Coordinates": Poster Art From Another Dimension
- Kali Yuga Blues & Incantation: a couple of videos
- Vertigo: video and poetry
- Yin 'N' Yang poster art and video
- Evening and Morning: The Age of Man
- The Sidewalks of Babylon
- The Beginning of Form
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)
- ► 2008 (27)