Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Ecclesiastes 1 Poem



I like to write a poem this time of year that has something to do with the passing of seasons and the seasons of life. The Ecclesiastes 1 Poem is what I have this year.  If you are unfamiliar with the biblical book of Ecclesiastes clink the link in the last sentence. It's a great read as well as being an insightful look into human nature. 

As far as the poem goes I used an old picture as a backdrop. After finding myself awake in the wee wee hours I spoke the beginning of the poem into my recorder and picked up the thought after falling asleep and waking up.  It might change some, but I like it now.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.