Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Some Thoughts On Jesus And Government Sponsored Cruelty



Cruelty and oppression represent the operating program of an unjust society.  

Matthew 25:  31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

So there you have it.  Jesus gets pissed, really pissed, when he sees the poor being taken advantage of.  How do you feel about taking advantage of the poor? Are you in favor of it?  

You may not be in favor of screwing the poor but the the State of Michigan has an unsavory track record of not only deliberately poisoning their poor and needy in order to save money but then those not poisoned are accused of insurance fraud when no fraud has occurred. This shit has to stop.  Jesus thinks so too.

What do you think?  Is Michigan the only anti-human state or is it just one of many?  I bet you know of other regions in the world where the government makes efforts to harm the poor and those in need. Jesus don't like that either.  When this is all said and done Jesus is likely to turn out to be an enemy of the state like he was the first time instead of being the lapdog of the government.

Whether or not you believe in Jesus I'm guessing you are opposed to the kind of behavior exhibited by the State of Michigan against it's poor and those in need. 

I'm hoping you are opposed to this kind of anti-human behavior every place you see it.  I hope you do something about it.  Jesus is on the side of the poor. Which side are you on?  
Jesus had few, if any, good things to say about the wealthy who oppress the poor.  He insisted that the wealthy should aid and support those in need. Obviously Michigan has abandoned such an idea about the value of human life when that human life falls below a certain economic level. 

There needs to be justice here.  

What can you do to bring about social justice for the poor of Michigan and those near you? Jesus said to take up his cross and follow him.  Are you willing?

The truth is if you are on the side of the poor Jesus is smiling on yah.  You know how he feels about those oppressing the poor.  Chin up, it's only gonna get worse before it gets better. But it's gonna get better.  Jesus said so.

God bless.  Keep the faith.


As it turns out this is actually a Real News topic.

I also stumbled upon this very pertinent lecture by Eric Metaxes on the topic of the Gospel of Jesus as applied to society.  The lack of these sentiments of compassion displayed by the people who have designed society reveals the anti-Christ anti-human nature of the state as it now exists.  

The Spirit of Christ can save us.  The spirit of the State will destroy us. Let your heart call out to Christ and he will come personally to you and inform you of what you should be doing to bring about justice.  

If you have questions about what Justice is comprised of or what I mean by demanding Justice.  I will let John M. Perkins give you a vision of what Justice is like.  I'll bet you'll think Justice is an idea whose time has come.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.