I sat down to write a poem and ended up writing this.
The 6th of December
Taking stock :
I think I can limit myself
to two cups of coffee a day
or none...I have plenty of hot chocolate.
It's the food I worry about, I have $60 left
and $50 of it is dedicated to cat supplies.
Tomorrow I will have $16 of food stamps.
I hope the canned beans and dried rice are on sale.
I have pasta and canned tomatoes in the cupboard
and a half a brick of pepper jack cheese and 9 eggs in the fridge.
If i'm careful I can make it.
I'm afraid next month will be the same.
- ► 2017 (68)
- A Misunderstanding Between Friends (poetry and vid...
- Merry Christmas
- Some Thoughts On Jesus And Government Sponsored Cr...
- Road Trip
- Contemplating The Soul with art ( a video)
- A Political Soliloquy art and satire on current ev...
- 30 Years Of Pipeline Accidents
- Reconsidering The Topic Of Fake News
- Foreclosure On A Sunny Day (poetry and photography...
- Taking Stock: December 6th 2016 (life in these sta...
- Requiem For Mother Earth (a video)
- Conspiracy Vault: the value of FAKE NEWS
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (97)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)
- ► 2008 (27)