Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Taking Stock: December 6th 2016 (life in these states)

I sat down to write a poem and ended up writing this.
___________________________________________
The 6th of December

Taking stock :
I think I can limit myself
to two cups of coffee a day
or none...I have plenty of hot chocolate.

It's the food I worry about, I have $60 left
and $50 of it is dedicated to cat supplies.
Tomorrow I will have $16 of food stamps.

I hope the canned beans and dried rice are on sale.
I have pasta and canned tomatoes in the cupboard
and a half a brick of pepper jack cheese and 9 eggs in the fridge. 

If i'm careful I can make it.
I think.
I'm afraid next month will be the same.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.