Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tales of light and darkness, tales of the 'Light Gobbler', 'The Original Conception' and An Evening At The 'Rainbow Painters Cottage' Three videos by David H. Roche


I found, while doodling around, that there is a lot of fun to be had with lights at night using long exposures.

I've figured out how to draw with light and camera this way by deliberately moving the camera.  Below is one result I am fond of.  I've been able to use this image several times.  Did you know photography means writing with light?




I began to play around with video and got some interesting results. 



The Original Conception is the biggest Mystery!




An evening eavesdropping on the conversation of two rainbow painters at the end of a days work.




(C) 2014
David H. Roche


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.