Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bluebird Manifestation From Seed

The two pictures on the page are the same image. I added nothing to it from another image. The changes came about as the result of the application of the software and my mind.

The bottom image emerged quite spontaneously while monkeying around. I thought, 'damn' that looks like a bluebird.
If you read the text at the link you'll find some interesting information about birds in mythology. Click here for a photograph of a bluebird.


I was looking through old images to see if I could find anything that appealed to me. I approach the task of making pictures from other pictures with the idea that everything has infinite potential. It is an E=MC2 kind of thing in a spiritual context. Matter is said to hold prodigious amounts of energy. Any image holds much more inside of it when reduced to small pieces and rearranged. I guess that is what is happening. Anyway its fun to see what appears.







Click here for a video of the development from first image to last image.


All images (C) 2012 David H. Roche

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A practitioner of the art of living with the intent of learning how to die without fear.